Commissioning Field Operator
General Characteristics (Job Summary)
– Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up & operation
Roles & Responsibilities
– Execute Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities, such as Flushing, Blowing, Leak Test, Mechanical Running Test, Energization.
– Support and coordinate other section operators for the update of the pre-commissioning schedule driving completion priorities.
– Ensure that the proper resources (personnel, equipment, consumables, temporary facilities) are mobilized and deployed for the timely execution of all pre-commissioning activities.
– Manage the pre-commissioning activities executed in self-performance and to supervise the activities executed by sub-contractors.
– Assist the Subcontracting Team for the preparation of specialized subcontracts.
– Coordinate with the Field Engineering Team for the resolution of all technical issues raised in the field.
– Communicate with control room / supervisors immediately in case of any parameters abnormalities noticed or process deviation noticed to ensure that accurate condition of field equipment is maintained.
– Routine Checkup of all process parameters & equipment.
– Lead site activities for smooth and seamless plant operation.
– Responsible for trouble shooting regarding to operation issues.
– Report operational issues to management.
– Coordinate emergency situation in accordance with emergency protocol.
– Adhere and ensure that the project safety regulations are applied in his area of responsibility in order to maintain an accident-free environment.
– Construction experience in an oil / gas / petrochemical or power plants as supervisor.
– Operating experience for DCS operation.
– Experience in Field commissioning Operations
– Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Initial start-up experiences
– Experience in Distributed Control Systems, Startups and emergency shutdown systems
– Experience in startup and shutdown activities
– Basic knowledge on construction management and engineering standards.
– Computer application ability (MS Office, Smart Plant Review, Primavera, etc.)
– Advanced operational skills related to field and DCS operation.
– High safety awareness Level and implementing safety policy and hazard protection.
– Record keeping and logging ability of operating conditions.
Job Specific Specialty
– Emergency shutdown
– Plan shutdown
– Hot startup
– MRT, ORT, Separation & Normal operation
Technical Skills / Competencies
– Resource & Work front management
– Quality/Safety Management
– Progress Management
– Organization management
– Requirement Study
– Communication Skills
– Client Management
– Subcontract Management
– Safe and efficient process operations
– Strong in monitoring operating conditions and make process adjustments