Sancon provides a skilled and experienced commissioning team to develop a detailed workplan for Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Start-Up. Our Team will integrate into your existing team, and will lead or assist in managing the CSU work in the field. We provide our own custom web based completion software (SCS), which is the system that drives productivity, manages results, and provides full transparency to our customers. Sancon’s proven Quality Assurance Procedures combined with our Sancon Integrated Management System (SIMS) and the superior effectiveness of our tenured and specially trained Commissioning teams will continually demonstrate our proven project success and track record.
Sancon has operating units in both Canada and the United States, with offices in Denver and Calgary. Sancon also provides services in the Caribbean to clients based there.
- JUNIOR INSTRUMENT, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TECHNOLOGIST
- CSU COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST FOR UNITED STATES
- INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN – JOURNEYMAN
- ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN-JOURNEYMAN
- MILLWRIGHT/MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN – JOURNEYMAN
- PROCESS OPERATOR/PROCESS ENGINEER
- GENERAL APPLICATION